Wednesday, April 22, 2009

body for life 1st blog

I am reading Body by God written by Dr. Ben Lerner. It is a good book so far I have read up to page 50. So far the book has talked about getting your body right. Getting your body right consists of getting it right physically, mentally, and spiritually. I have learned alot of things from this book so far and it talks about life in ways have never looked at it. I think it is important to get your body right in all of these ways. Your body is a temple of God and the way you treat it is important. Anything you do to damage your body is damaging God's temple. I think this book will get me back spiritually where I need to be. I believe it also will help me reach my goals physically, with certain exercise tips, and especially nutrition help. I have enjoyed this book alot so far for the simple fact that I am interested in this topic and it is very engaging, and it is a book trying to help people.

No comments: