Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Body by God 3rd blog

The book at the beginning talked about being right spiritually. It also talked about rules to success and what you should do to achieve success and how to seperate yourself from the rest. The author thinks you should treat your body right because it is god's body and I agree with him. The book now is moving more into keeping your body right physically. To keep your body right physically you need to exercise but a vey key ingrediant and under talked about factor is nutrion. If you work out every day but you don't eat right then your results will not be very good. When you change your way of eating and exercising, you change your way of living. Changing your way of eating is a big step in changing your body to being more fit. Alot of people feel like if they eat right then that means that they need to eat less and that is not true. In my book the author has a section called live to eat, eat to live. It is basically stating that you not to eat healthy to live but, you can also love eating and not get out of shape. It is actually reccomended that you eat alot, but you have to make sure when you eat alot that you are eating the right foods. Alot of people say i know people that eat as much as me but they dont get as big as me. There could be two different solutions one is metabolism, people have different levels. The other solution is diet, in other words what are you eating. I could eat as often as another person, but if im eating better foods for my body then I am treating my body the way it is suppose to be. I reccomend that you eat right diet is a large part of your life

No comments: